Wednesday, January 17, 2007

UPDATE ! ! Too all my well wishers

Thank you for your words of support and good tidings, and might I add quite a few invitations for dinner this evening. I must apologize I did not mean to sound dower I was just a bit put off from work. I really need a vacation and fortunately will be getting one soon. I finally left work at 7 this evening and no I did not go to the Cheesecake Factory by myself. Unbeknownst to my several of my co-workers were able to drag me away from my desk for a few minutes as they had actually gotten me an entire Cheesecake from the place.
While I did have to work late I was able to have a nice night. While I knew that Brian was working late I did not know then when I got home that Brian's parents would be waiting for me. Which somehow turned my day around in an instant. While I was going to put this Birthday down in the list of ones gone by that I'd rather not remember, I know can say that this is one of the best birthdays I've had in years. Brian's parent and I sat and talked for a few hours while Brian's mom cooked, it was really nice and made me feel really good. This weekend I'll see my parents and have a little celebration, but for right now I'm happy with my new parents as I truely feel as if I am part of the family, and I hope they feel as happy for me as I am just being there.
So good night; another day is fast approaching and there's just that much more to do. I think I finally put together what I have been trying to figure out for weeks now. Its not what to get or what I haven't done that I need to do before I'm 30. It's about the 30 years I've had on this planet and all you people that I've met and call my friends, you are my reall accomplishments and for that I am truely greatful.
Peace and Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment