Wednesday, January 10, 2007

She's the Roz to my Frasier

Yes she is alright. I came to this conclusion the other day while watching an old rerun of Frasier. Apparently a new radio psychiatrist was competing with Frasier and she was an A class bitch and Frasier wanted to expose her for the charlitan whe was, and he was torn between doing the right thing and totally going for the jugular. Well of course he was egged on by Roz who was equally pissed and was encouraging exposing her on air.
At that point I figured out that this is my life. My diabolical co-worker and cube mate is totally Roz and I'm Frasier. A point that I am sure she would support emphaticallly. Why do I say this? Well its because I have finally decided what I want to do before I turn 30. To others this may not seem like a big thing but I have enough nay sayers in the office that are trying to talk me out of it.
I am going to get a tattoo. I haven't exactly decided what I'm going to get, but I have a few ideas, and the only one who seems to be encouraging me is Melanie. Everyone else is saying that can't see me getting one. Well in a little while they'll have to come to terms with it because that is what I'm doing. Have I discussed this with Brian? No, lets see how long it takes him to realize. I don't think he'll have a problem with it as he has talked about getting one before.
I'll post some ideas later about where and what to get.

Melanie
I am all about the engouragement G. You know how I am with tatoos. You better keep it covered so I dont' try to lick it.
Posted by Melanie on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 2:57 PM [Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]

Nikki
Oooh! I've always wanted one but I've been a chicken about it. Go for it! :) I think it would give you 100% more street cred.
If I could give you 45 kudos, I would!
Posted by Nikki on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 3:25 PM [Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]

Cristin
The best way for people who say "I can't see you getting a tattoo" to get over it is to see you with a tattoo. I heard it a million times, but not once since I actually got it. I went one day in June...I had finally decided what I wanted and I got it before anyone could try to talk me out of it. It's not like you're putting it on your forehead...you can easily cover it if you need to. So I say GO FOR IT!
Posted by Cristin on Monday, January 15, 2007 - 8:36 AM [Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]

No comments:

Post a Comment