Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I AM PISSED!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!!!!!

Here I am in the lovely blue state of Massachusetts where we can't take a shit without worrying if we are going to offend some one and our legislature goes and vote to ban same-sex marriage. It will now be put up to the public to decide my fate. I don't trust the public, I don't trust anyone who wants to prevent me from taking care of my family but idolizes the escapades of Britney and K-Fed. Fuck that!!!
Don't try and sell me on let the people vote, this is discrimination pure and simple. Everyone of these God Damn bastards who's saying that its not discriminatory and that its our constitutional right to vote can go get bent. Six months from now these hypocrits who say that its not discrimination now are going pulling out every article on Gay pedophilia, stalking, and any other inflammatory picture to paint us evil and hedonistic. I am not evil, and if they've meet my soon to be in-law family they know I'm not hedonistic. I want to be able to have a family though and protect.
Damn them for this, every tragic suicide and death caused by gay panic can be hung around the fat necks of those people chiming for traditional marriage. You want traditional marriage here's my pledge:
If this marriage ban goes through I am going to make my HOLY CRUSADE to ban divorce and annulments.
You want to protect marriage fix your own damn life, stay the fuck away from mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment