Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You can't say I didn't warn you . . .

I don't want to say I told you so but, check out todays news. Granted maybe its not the worst weather we can have but it is damn cold. Those people in California don't know what to do with themselves. So much for our crop of oranges and avocados. I guess the flower industry is going to take a hit too just in time for Valentines day. "You want how much for those Roses???!!" We suffice to say the day is not going by very well and it didn't get off to a good start and I'm looking at the prospect of a few more hours of overtime today. JOY I can only imagine Brian is working late tonight since his shift started at 11AM so I'm sure I'm not going to see hime much before 10PM.
I think maybe I'll drag my self over to the Cheesecake Factory after work and celebrate by myself. Good God this is depressing! This day needs to be over soon.
Well I have to get back to my work now since there is oh so much of it and apparently it can only be done by me.


Nikki
G, there is NO way you will be celebrating alone!
Call me when you're done with work. Seriously.
Posted by Nikki on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 1:44 PM [Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]

Danielle
Aw G! Sorry you're having such a trying day!
Posted by Danielle on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 1:58 PM [Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]

clarissa ♥ cupcake
You could have come over for dinner tonight, I made Shepherds Pie.I wish I would have known sooner
Posted by clarissa ♥ cupcake on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 10:58 PM [Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]

No comments:

Post a Comment