Wednesday, January 10, 2007

International Hot and Spicy Food Day

I'm going to watch Bill O'Reilly next thursday! Why? Why am I so excited about it? I'll tell you why. Because his guest will Be the one and only Stephen Colbert the genious behind the Colbert Report. Read about the juicy details here. I hope it will be a great hour for both shows. That is of course if Mr. O'Reilly doesn't cut off his mic or not show up for the interview on Colbert's show. Only time will tell.
Well the president will be speaking to night, I'll be watching not necessarily because I enjoy being talked to like I'm 4, but because I believe it to be my civic duty. For those of you who don't want to watch; I suggest you turn it into a drinking game. Take a drink every time he over annunciates a word over 3 syllables you know like when he says the word un-i-lat-er-al and stretches it out to be an entire sentence on its own. Take another swig everytime he mentions hard work, or 9/11. This time around I'm thinking there are going to be two themes repeated: compromise, and supporting the troops. Mostly because we liberals don't believe in either.
Why is it the president believes that compromise is "Do it my way or else"? We put our trust in this guys leadership for the past 7 years what exactly has he done to garner our support. Its time to cut our losses and move on seriously this guy has ruined our country.
Enough of that, my sister has set her date for her wedding 09/08/07. It should be a great time and never did I think my sister would be getting married before me but thems the breaks. I think Brian and I are leaning towards a small ceremony now with a reception to include all our friends. Seriously the cost of this stuff in Mass is astronomical I wish we could get married in VT it would be cheaper. Yes I know there is Civil Unions but its not the same. What do you think should we do a small wedding and a big reception or do a medium sized wedding and reception together?
Finally it is International Hot and Spicy Food Day how should I celebrate? Maybe I'll go to Acapulco's at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment