Wednesday, January 3, 2007

4 Hours of Sleep

I need to get at least 7 hours of sleep to be able to function properly in a day. Last night I got 4 and they weren't good. I think I'm starting to have one of my bouts of insomnia which sucks. I usually go through a period of time in the summer when I can't go to sleep; it lasts for a few days then I'm back to normal. I just would hate to have it now. I'm putting in long hours here at work since it is our end of year and I really can afford to be sleepy and lethargic. Hopefully tonight will be better.
In other news I'm considering getting a second job. It will help to save money and add a little more to the household income to off set Brian's recent career move. The only problem is my current job wipes me out as it is. I guess I'll just play it by ear.
Ok too tired to even right more. I'll be back tomorrow after a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment