Saturday, July 14, 2007

Aggravation

Why am I aggravated?

Because right now I should be heading towards the cape. I should be enjoying myself today. Having fun and with any luck I was going to meet a friend that I had been chatting with online for a while. I'm not saying it would have been a date or anything but at least we would have been able to meet. Plus there were a couple of other people who would have been there who would have been nice to see.

Why can't I do these things, well they are two fold really, and both reasons have to do with one person. Since getting the approval to have my lease dissolved I have been on a mission to get this place empty so that I can leave by Aug.1 . This requires the involvement of a certain individual who still has stuff here. Someone who was suppose to pick stuff up Thursday but never showed or called. Plus it kind of makes it hard to entertain anybody (not that I do it alot). Its an awkward conversation to have with people; "oh by the way please ignore all that stuff by the door, it just belongs to my ex-bf of seven years". Needless to say a bit of a mood killer. So I need to spend the day here and work on stuff since other people can't be bothered to help. I know commitment and responsibility were issues in the past but I would have hoped we could have worked something out for the last two weeks. Especially when I'm doing this for him as much as I am doing it for me.

I know why it has not been picked up since. Which leads to the second reason I am not going to P-Town. Apparently he is there with his new "companion" ( I call him that because I don't have any other word to describe it that isn't rude). Its nice to know that he could actually get time off when he really needs to. I am not going because I know its a small place I will run into him there, and most likely he will not be alone. That I don't need or want. I had been planning on this for awhile. He was not and so yeah I was a bit pissed when he told me. Well I shouldn't really expect anything less after all he wants to have fun. I'm just some poor schmuck that likes doing chores. Of course I like to have fun too!!! which is why I am so ticked right now.

But I know how to act like a responsible person. So I am going to get my day started and take care of stuff so that I can have fun too eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment