Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Plan A - Mission Accomplsihed

Well some of the plans that I was alluding to in previous posts have come to fruition. I have gotten my management company at my apartment to dissolve my lease. Why might you ask? Well there definitely are financial concerns and even though a lease was signed by both of us I neither had the desire to enforce it or the will to do so. It would not have been good for either of us. So I am now in a scramble to get things organized, pack, and ultimately move out. That is what I'll be doing most of this weekend. The first half though (saturday) I'm going to be heading down to the P-Town for a little R&R and maybe finally see a friend I have been chatting with for months. Who knows? Its sort of a small place though I sure I'll bump into someone I know.

Oh by the way the answer is no. I don't know where I'm going to go after I move out. Does that bother me. Amazingly no. This apartment even for only being for 4 months, has too many memories, good and bad. So If anyone knows of anyone looking for a roommate let me know. I went to one place tonight but parking was tough, and living was tight, not that I should expect anything different in Boston, but it was just not a good fit, but it wasn't bad for my first shot out. I'm sure I'll find something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment