Sunday, July 15, 2007

Packing

Of all the moves I've done over the years this one has been the easiest and in the same breadth I can say it was the most painful. I can't help but feel a certain finality, maybe that's a good thing. I am by no means happy about any of it. I'd rather not be doing it in the first place and but such is life I suppose. You move on and you learn from your mistakes. I'm just hoping a certain someone gets his act together soon to coordinate getting his stuff before it gets ugly.

Other updates: No I do not have a new place yet. I am working on that again today. I am visiting a place on the Newton/Brighton Line which I will say sounds quite promising. so lets all cross our fingers. The result of that will decide whether or not I get a storage unit. It may be best just for the time being to get one though. We'll see.

Last night I got to spend some time with my friends Nikki and Mario, I was able to purchase a new cookbook and we able to talk more about their impending nuptials. We were going over the guest list and I was getting excited to see all my friends again. This time I'll be in a much better mood, because you can't get much more worse than what I was the last time I saw them.

Friday I went out to dinner with my friends Mark and Michelle. That was a good time and I hope to see them again soon. It was a rather big night of revelation for them as they had not heard about Brian and I yet. It was good that they still wanted to go out though, because I do consider them friends and I would rather not lose any friends if that is even possible.

Alright time to continue with the packing, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment