Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mellow

That pretty much describes my mood at the moment. I have come down off of yesterdays high and am just mellow right now. I've had to time to think about the plan and I'm good with it for now. No going back. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about my future but I can still be sad for my past. There's no band-aide in the world that can fix it permanently, so I just have to deal with it as I move on.

Some good news to report. I was able to get in touch with my uncle who I have not seen in years, I'm going to say it has been at least 20. Anyways he's got a successful tattoo business for himself out in Northampton, MA. I decided that if I'm going to get my tattoo it should be someone from my family who does it before a complete stranger. He's happy that I got in touch with him and I know he'll be able to help me make the finishing touches on my designs. This should be exciting.

I think I am going to get to bed early tonight for a change, I'm actually tired and I am going to take full advantage of that fact and get some rest.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment