Monday, July 30, 2007

I Ache

This is exactly why I have been loosing weight and I would not be surprised if I lost another 10 lbs in the last 48 hours. I have managed to get most of the stuff done. Whats left is just a few clothes and odds and ends at the apartment. I just need to go clean it and take out some trash and that can all be done tomorrow and maybe Wednesday as well. I have no desire to completely wipe myself out again. Its bad enough I need to go to work tomorrow. I know I will be hurting so I'm starting with the Ibuprofen right now. Of course now I have another concern, what the hell am I going to eat. I have no idea what is around here and I have no desire to walk or drive at the moment so starving maybe in my future tonight. I know that sounds bad, but I still need to build my bed for tonight. With my luck if I go out Thor will decide to send another thunderstorm, since i managed to be doused twice today. I was fortunate enough to have some unexpected help today as well and even if people could only do a few things it was still very appreciated. Also they were able to turn the elevator back on, because at first it could have been a couple of days that is was going to be out.

OK thats all for now hopefully tomorrow I will have something more profound to say, right now just too damn tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment