Saturday, July 28, 2007

Zero Hour

Well after an impromptu dinner with Jim, the keys to my place are in hand. Well I've reached zero hour and its time to move. I'll have a little bit of a break today by attending my friend Moe's birthday party. Of course the Weather Gods seem to be up to there tricks again. Whenever Jeff and Moe decide to have a party, there is usually more than 50% chance that it ends up raining that day. Sometimes we even get a thunderstorm. It would seem that today is going to be no different. I'm sure we'll all have fun. At least I hope.

There is one thing that I'm nervous about but I'm not even going to mention right now. If it happens it happens and I'll deal with it then.


Just finishing up packing and doing some laundry today so that I can move tomorrow. It would appear now the moving crew seems to be shrinking. It's ok really I feel badly for those that have had to bow out, they all have had serious emergencies that have come up and my best wishes to them and there families. I still should have enough people it just means we'll work a bit harder, so I'll just have to feed them more. LOL

I'm not sure how quickly I'll be back online but you'll know as soon as I am. I won't be disconnecting from here permanently until tomorrow so feel free to write e-mails and IM.

No comments:

Post a Comment