Monday, July 23, 2007

The Final Countdown


Is on. One week left until I move. Still a lot to get done, but I am confident that it will go off without a hitch. Tomorrow I will get the storage unit and be visiting the book stop. Tonight I work until 8 so that puts a damper on most things. But I have started to hash out ideas of things that I want to do once I move. Things that are fun. I have already decided to go back to my photography, but I am also considering writing a book. I mean I have read so many I figure I should be able to slap a couple of things together to tell a good story. I know that I have experienced alot of things in my good and bad so that I can describe them with an ounce of truth.

I figure the hardest part is going to come from what type of story I want to tell. For a long time I always talked with people about making a movie. I always thought the experiences my friends and I had in college could be made into film. I'm sure once I start putting the ideas down something will come to me.

Well I've stopped by and dropped off my first and last month's rent with Jim (my new roommate). I'm excited and anxious all at the same time. I think it will work out for the best, Jim and the apartment seemed to come out of nowhere so I'm thinking this is sort of what I was meant to do. The other good news is my Charlie Card arrived today. So soon I'll be able to roll into Boston on the T without having to worry about exact change. Plus there is also a discount if you use the Charlie Card as opposed to the pre paid tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment