Sunday, July 8, 2007

Some Good News to Report

As of today I have lost 39 lbs. This is since February and I have definitely had my ups and downs since then. Thats a little more 6 lbs a month. So I feel good. I know I still have a long way to go, but it gives me the motivation to go on knowing that I can do it for myself. After all I gotta go back on the market soon, and no ones going to want old faty piece of meat :) . I have my eyes set on a nice new jacket and that will be my motivation. I am not going to buy it until I get to my goal but just knowing theres something I'm working toward helps.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I am very proud of you, not just for doing this, but for being very strong during a tough time.

    You are a fantastic person that's capable of anything you put your mind to! Don't forget that!

    ReplyDelete