Sunday, July 22, 2007

Home Again

I think this has got to be some kind of record for me. I don't think I have ever made so many trips out to see my parents in years. I think I've seen them at least once every week since the beginning of June. That's not bad mind you its just that when they moved even further out to Charlton I thought I would be visiting less and not more. Anyways today's trip is to bring out the Christmas tree that was sitting in the apartment. There is no way I'm going to need it in my new place and neither do I want to keep it in the storage unit. It is a fake tree but it is a nice one and there is no point in getting rid of it. Other than that I have gotten alot done but there is still more to do. I need to still get rid of a lot of stuff in the Kitchen and pack the stuff I would like to keep. I also need to take a trip to Annie's Book Swap in Ashland. I have boxes of books that I am getting rid of because I don't need or want them anymore. I don't know what if anything I will get for them, but my main goal is to get rid of them in the first place so anything else will be icing on the cake.

A couple of people who I talk to on a daily basis have mentioned why I haven't been talking about the dates I've been on recently. Well my answer is two fold. Usually they don't know I blog so it would be unfair to them to all of a sudden find themselves on here, and second while I do like to share my experiences and observations there are some things that need to be kept private. That being said if there are any big developments you'll be in the know, but really you don't want to know about every detail of my dating life.

Second thought it may provide you a laugh. LOL. So I'll say this. Those of you that are reading this that are straight have it easy. Because when its two guys there's always the question of who pays, and who asks who. The Equality can be nice but its damn weird at times. But such is love. Anyways time to go haul the tree away. Talk to you all later.

1 comment:

  1. I never asked why, you brought it up on the phone after hava deja vue in the caller id.....

    ReplyDelete